2 bedroom retirement property for saleNorthfield Gardens, Taunton
Sold STC £120,000
- Purpose built first floor apartment
- Exclusively for retired over 60's
- Two good size bedrooms
- Well-presented accommodation
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Central location convenient for amenities
- Communal gardens & residents parking
- No onward chain
FOX & SONS are offering this two bedroom first floor retirement apartment which is well presented, has modern kitchen & bathroom, lawned communal gardens & residents parking.
'Tucked away' in a popular central location within close proximity to the town centre, we are pleased to offer with no onward chain this two bedroom first floor retirement apartment which is well presented, has modern kitchen & bathroom, lawned communal gardens & residents parking.
The property is approached from the front of the building. Off-road parking is available for residents and a level pathway leads through communal lawned front gardens to the front entrance which is sheltered by canopy, has an outside light, access to the electric meter and a uPVC obscure double glazed door opening in to;
Here there is space for coats and shoes as required, power point, access to the electric fuses and stairs leading up to all accommodation on the first floor. At the top of the stairs there is further hanging for coats, power point and obscure glazed door opening in to;
Features night storage heater, Piper alarm/warden contact system, power point, access to the loft and doors opening off to all accommodation including;
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.62m )
A light and well-proportioned second bedroom which can accommodate a double bed if required, featuring rear facing uPVC double glazed windows, telephone point, electric heater and fitted storage cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.18m )
A generous size master bedroom which features front facing uPVC double glazed windows, electric panel heater, telephone and power points, panic alarm, fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging space and ample room for a double bed and a range of accompanying furniture.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.06m x 1.88m )
A modern and spacious shower room attractively presented with fully tiled walls and tile effect vinyl flooring. Features include rear facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, wall-mounted electric heater, large airing cupboard with fitted shelving and housing the hot water cylinder, vanity light with shaver point and a heated towel rail. The modern suite in white includes a flush WC, pedestal wash basin and shower cubicle with electric shower over.
Living / Dining Room 15' 8" x 12' 1" ( 4.78m x 3.68m )
A generous open plan reception room presented in neutral décor and featuring front facing uPVC double glazed windows, night storage heater, TV aerial, Sky connection and telephone points. Ample space is available for a range of seating, display furniture and good size dining table and chairs. The focal point of the room is the fireplace with stone effect hearth and surround, wooden mantle and inset electric fire. An obscure glazed door opens through to;
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.97m x 1.91m )
A well-appointed and modern kitchen featuring rear facing uPVC double glazed window, a range of matching wall, base and display units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs over, one and a half bowl drainer sink with mixer tap and integrated appliances to include a four ring ceramic hob with cooker hood over and electric fan oven below and a washer/dryer. Further space and plumbing is available for a fridge/freezer.
The communal gardens are located to the rear of the property and can be accessed from the side of the building. Here there are lawned and paved patio areas with washing lines and space to sit and enjoy any afternoon sunshine. Bin/recycling cupboards are located to the side elevation.
Our vendor informs us there are approximately 67 years of the 99 year lease (dated 1984) remaining and the annual service charge including buildings insurance is approximately c.£1038 The building is managed by Taunton Deane Council.
From the centre of Taunton proceed in a northerly direction along North Street and then onto Bridge Street. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Wood Street then turn right again into Northfield Gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42398676.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.