4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Reepham, Norwich
Sold STC £425,000
- £425,000 - £450,000 Guide Price
- Detached Victorian Residence
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Gardens
- Double Garage
- Large Conservatory
- Town Centre Location
- Offered With No Onward Chain
This immaculately presented four bedroom detached house is situated in the sought after market town of Reepham, close to the town centre. The property maintains a wealth of character whilst having been extended and modernised throughout to a very high standard. £425,000 - £450,000 Guide Price.
This superb detached Victorian residence situated in the sought after Market Town of Reepham offers spacious and flexible accommodation throughout. The property has been extended and modernised to a high standard and benefits from four double bedrooms, a high specification fitted kitchen, a large conservatory, double garage, ample off road parking and private walled gardens.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed UPVC window to side, feature window into entrance hall, ceramic tiled floor. Doors to utility and entrance hall.
Utility Room 8' 4" (max into cupboards) x 6' 5" (max into cupboards) ( 2.54m (max into cupboards) x 1.96m (max into cupboards) )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, wall and base units with work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor.
Stairs to first floor landing, telephone point, radiator, stripped timber flooring.
Double glazed UPVC obscured window to front, WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, travertine flooring.
Double glazed UPVC door to rear, double glazed UPVC window to rear, radiator, reclaimed brick floor. Door to entrance hall.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 6" (max into cupboards) x 12' 3" (max into cupboards) ( 4.72m (max into cupboards) x 3.73m (max into cupboards) )
Double aspect room with double glazed UPVC windows to side and rear, range of fitted wall and base units with Silestone work surfaces and breakfast bar, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, induction hob with extractor over, glass splashback, twin single ovens, microwave and warming drawer, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, radiator, travertine flooring.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 12' 3" (max into chimney recesses) ( 4.22m x 3.73m (max into chimney recesses) )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
Triple aspect room with double glazed UPVC windows to front, and side, and double glazed casement window to rear into conservatory, fireplace with inset woodburner, stone surround and granite hearth, two TV points, telephone point, two radiators and solid oak flooring.
Oak Bi-fold doors opening to conservatory.
Conservatory 20' 6" (max) x 20' 1" (max) narrowing to 11' 11" ( 6.25m (max) x 6.12m (max) narrowing to 3.63m )
L shaped room, brick base and double glazed UPVC construction, french doors opening into garden, five radiators, TV point, solid oak flooring.
Two double glazed UPVC windows to front, loft access, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 11' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.38m )
Double aspect room with double glazed UPVC windows to side and rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 5" (max into cupboards) ( 3.68m x 3.48m (max into cupboards) )
Double glazed window to rear, range of fitted furniture including wardrobes, cupboards drawers and dressing table, airing cupboard with shelving and hot water cylinder, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" (max into chimney resses) x 10' 11" ( 3.76m (max into chimney resses) x 3.33m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room 10' 10" (max) x 12' 4" (max) ( 3.30m (max) x 3.76m (max) )
Double aspect room with double glazed UPVC windows to side and front, loft access, TV point, radiator, fitted carpet. Irregular shaped room.
Double glazed UPVC obscured window to front, WC, vanity wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, bath with mixer tap and separate hand held attachment, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and floor.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden set to shingle with mature shrubs and trees. Access is via a wrought iron gate and onto a paved pathway which leads through a brick built arch to the front door / porch.
To the rear of the property there is a well maintained lawn bordered by mature shrubs, and enclosed with a brick built walled boundary.
Brickweave driveway to front of garage.
Twin up and over doors to front, door to side, window to side, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42398679.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.