3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWillett Road, Shrub End, Colchester
- Spacious End Of Terrace House
- Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden
- Potential For Off Road Parking
- Early Viewing Advised
This spacious three bedroom end of terrace house is situated in the Shrub End area. The property offers spacious living accommodation, four piece family bathroom, large rear garden and potential for off road parking. Call today to arrange your viewing appointment.
WAS £255,000 - REDUCED TO £245,000
Double glazed sliding patio door to front, further door to:
Stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Lounge 13' x 12' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear, fireplace, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.18m x 3.12m )
Double doors to Conservatory, radiator, vinyl flooring, door to:
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, space for appliances, vinyl flooring.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 8' ( 3.61m x 2.44m )
Upvc double glazed with door to garden and vinyl flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, airing cupboard, double glazed window to side, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard.
Four piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath, shower cubicle with tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., vinyl flooring, double glazed window to side.
The generous rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn, all enclosed by panel fencing. There is a gate providing side access.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden. There is potential for off road parking (currently no dropped kerb).
Proceed away from Colchester on Maldon Rd - B1022 for approximately 1.4 miles. Turn left onto Walnut Tree Way and after 0.2 miles take the second left onto Willett Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42398691.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS111986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.