4 bedroom detached house for saleTennyson Road, Saxmundham
- Four Bedrooms with Two En Suites
- Family Bathroom and Cloakroom
- Sitting Room and Study
- Fitted Kitchen
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious detached family home, occupying a corner plot in the very popular Brook Farm development. The property offers an excellent range of flexible accommodation.
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious detached family home, occupying a corner plot in the very popular Brook Farm development. The property offers an excellent range of flexible accommodation and features double garage, generous garden, gas fired central heating and double glazing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Canopy Entrance Porch
With door to:
With Kardene style flooring and door to:
Partly tiled with close couple W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and Kardene style flooring.
Panelled door from the hall to:
Sitting Room 21' x 10' 6" ( 6.40m x 3.20m )
With two windows to front, two radiators, coving, modern fire surround with marble back and hearth and living coal effect gas fire, TV point, double glazed double doors leading to the:
Conservatory 11' x 10' max ( 3.35m x 3.05m max )
With polycarbonate roof, tiled floor and double glazed French styled doors overlooking and leading to the garden.
There is a panelled door from the hall to the:
Study 8' 6" into door recess x 7' 8" ( 2.59m into door recess x 2.34m )
Window to front, radiator and coving.
Panelled door from the hall to the:
Kitchen / Diner 17' 3" x 12' max ( 5.26m x 3.66m max )
KITCHEN AREA comprising of window overlooking the rear garden, an L-shaped worktop with inset sink top with mixer tap and a range of matching wall and floor units, tiled splashbacks, built-in double oven and hob, built-in fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and door to the garden. In the DINING AREA there is coving, radiator, window to rear, understairs cupboard and double doors leading to the sitting room.
There is a stairs rising from the hall to the:
With airing cupboard housing tank and immersion heater, access to loft area. Panelled doors to the bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.23m )
With window to front, coving, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and radiator.
Panelled door to the:
En Suite Shower Room
Corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and tiled surround, concealed W.C, wash hand basin, cupboard space and towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.57m )
With window to rear, radiator, triple built-in wardrobe and panelled door to the:
Shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, W.C and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 9' 2" plus door recess ( 2.84m x 2.79m plus door recess )
Window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
Window to rear and radiator.
There is a panelled door from the hall to the:
With panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W.C, tiled surround and radiator.
There is a double driveway with parking and access to the DOUBLE GARAGE measuring 16'7'' x 16'9'' with twin up and over doors with light, power, overhead storage, concrete floor and door to the REAR GARDEN. Which enjoys a generous area of lawn with adjoining patio area, outside tap, garden shed (to remain), a gate with side access and a generous side garden of lawn and established shrubs and hedging. The front garden is lawn with soft landscaping areas with pathways leading to the front door and the side access.
Strictly by Appointment
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42398700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.