1 bedroom apartment for saleLiverpool Road, Ainsdale, PR8 3BH
- One Bedroom Retirement Apartment
- Well Maintained Grounds and Com Areas
- First Floor With Lift Access
- The Property is over 60's Only
- Convenient Location For Ainsdale Village
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Sold With No Chain Delay
- EPC - C
An over 60's retirement apartment close to Ainsdale Village amenities for a great price. This first floor apartment has views over well maintained communal gardens. The building has the benefit of lift access making this first floor location both secure and accessible. If you are looking for a property in Ainsdale this location is second to none. It is only minutes' walk from the amenities of the village including transport links, restaurants and convenience shops. No chain delay, Council Tax Band: A, EPC Rating: C
From our Birkdale office turn left onto Liverpool Road, continue on Liverpool Road until you reach Ainsdale Village and the property is situated on the right hand side just before the roundabout.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 299704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.