4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Vincents Close, Deeping St. James, Peterborough
Guide Price £325,000
- Four double bedroom detached house
- Private non estate location
- 24ft open plan Kitchen/Living Area
- 19ft Lounge
- PVCu Conservatory
- En Suite to Master bedroom
- Detached double garage, south facing rear garden
* Private non estate location
* 24ft open plan Kitchen/Living Area
* 19ft Lounge
* PVCu Conservatory
* En Suite to Master bedroom
* Detached double garage
* South facing rear garden
Pvcu double glazed door with matching side glazed panel to front to:
Radiator, tiled flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling, stairs.
2.57m x 2.03m (8'5" x 6'8"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling, fitted suite with a matching range of cupboards, drawers and matching desk.
Pvcu double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin, low-level wc and extractor fan, full height tiling to all walls, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlight.
5.94m x 3.81m (19'6" maximum including bay recess x 12'6"). Pvcu double glazed bay window to front, radiator, wooden flooring, telephone point, tv point, coving to ceiling.
Open plan Kitchen/Living Area
7.32m x 4.67m (24' x 15'4"). Fitted with a matching range of low level units with worktop space over and full height wall to wall units housing built-in electric double oven, built-in microwave and built-in fridge/freezer , matching breakfast bar and island unit with built-in five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, dishwasher and washing machine, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, telephone point, tv point, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights, opening to:
3.91m x 3.68m (12'10" x 12'1"). Brick and pvcu double glazed construction with pvcu double glazed windows and tinted glass roof, wall mounted electric heater, ceramic tiled flooring, pvcu double glazed wall length concertina doors leading to the patio area.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to side, coving to ceiling, access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, door to:
4.34m x 3.89m (14'3" x 12'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes and bedside cabinets, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled double shower cubicle with fitted power shower, inset wash hand basin with cupboard under, low-level wc and full height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring.
3.89m x 3.58m (12'9" x 11'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tv point, coving to ceiling.
3.89m x 2.62m (12'9" x 8'7"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, tv point, coving to ceiling.
3.89m x 2.64m (12'9" x 8'8"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tv point, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite with tiled double shower cubicle with fitted power shower, wash hand basin, low-level wc and full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling.
To the front, overlooking grassland, front garden mainly laid to slate with mature flower and shrub beds and a range of ornamental trees. Double wooden electrically operated gated access gravel and block paved driveway to the side leading to garage 5.51m x 5.31m (18'1" x 17'5") detached double garage with power and light connected, eaves storage space. Block paved patio area, outside cold water tap, courtesy lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42399132.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.