2 bedroom terraced house for saleSpalding Road, Nottingham
- Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Fully Serviced Combi Boiler
- Walking Distance To City Centre
This well presented property comes to the market ideal for any first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder as it is well presented throughout. Is well located within Nottingham, just off Carlton Road, close to two great schools Rosehill School and Blue Bell Hill Primary School.
Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000. This well presented property comes to the market ideal for any first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder as it is well presented throughout. Is well located within Nottingham, just off Carlton Road, close to two great schools Rosehill School and Blue Bell Hill Primary School. Also near to City College Nottingham with transport links into the city centre and close to local immunity. Opportunity not to be missed, viewing's highly advised.
Lounge 13' 3" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 4.04m Max x 3.94m Max )
Door to the front leading straight into the lounge, double glazed windows to the front with a wall mounted radiator plus fire place.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 3" x 10' Max ( 3.43m x 3.05m Max )
Fitted shaker style kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a sink and drainer and work surfaces. Stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. It has a double glazed window to the rear, door way leading to the lobby, wall mounted radiator, 'quick step' wood effect laminate flooring and part tiled walls. Also there is space for a good size table and chairs.
Door giving access to the rear garden and door leading to the bathroom.
Accessed via lobby on the ground floor. Double glazed obscured window to the rear, bath with electric shower unit plus attachment. Also comprises of a wash hand basin, WC, ceramic tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 13' 4" Max x 13' ( 4.06m Max x 3.96m )
Access from stairs via kitchen. Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 1" Max ( 3.43m x 3.07m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and additional storage which houses the central heating boiler .
The rear of the property offers a paved area with a tall walled boundary for extra privacy so you aren't being over looked, Low wall planters, small area excellent for BBQ's and access to communal pathway from the side of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42400809.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.