Commercial Property for saleGladstone Avenue, London, N22
Removed 667 sq. ft. | £390,000
- 667 sq ft (61 sq m)
- Residential Investment Property
- Two Double Bedroom Flat
- Long Leasehold (original 125 year lease)
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Self contained 1st Floor Flat
- Own Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
2 year residential tenancy until 2018 offering £1,400 per calendar month equating to £16,800 per annum, a gross yield of 4.1% based on a purchase price of £390,000
This investment property offers two double bedroom first floor flat 667 sq ft. The property benefits from separate lounge & kitchen, three piece bathroom, storage and rear garden accessed by external staircase.
Ideally located for the vast array of amenities, local shops and eateries Wood Green and adjoining areas has to offer. Walking distance to Wood Green Underground Station and close distance of vibrant Crouch End Broadway and Muswell Hill and Alexandra Park.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42404352.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aston Banks, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.