3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrookfield Avenue, Castleford
Sold STC £160,000
- Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Two reception Rooms
- Parking and garage
- Internal Inspection Recommended
Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000This property is too good to be around for long, as situated on one of Castleford's most popular avenues close to excellent primary and high schools. This three bedroom semi-detached.
Situated in a prime location close to excellent schools is this well presented three bedroom traditional semi detached house perfect for families.
This property is too good to be around for long, as situated on one of Castleford's most popular avenues close to excellent primary and high schools. This three bedroom semi-detached property which has been well maintained by its current owners and is ready to move into.
The property is set behind a block paved driveway leading down the side of the property allowing access to the garage and a mainly laid to lawn area with path leading to the front door.
With a double glazed door to front elevation, understairs storage cupboard, gas central heating and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' max ( 4.50m x 3.66m max )
With a double glazed widow to front elevation, gas central heating radiator, TV and telephone points, gas fire with surround and double doors leading into the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 12' max ( 3.51m x 3.66m max )
With double glazed doors leading to rear garden, gas central heating radiator and archway into kitchen.
Kitchen 18' 5" x 7' 10" ( 5.61m x 2.39m )
A fitted kitchen consisting of wall and base mount units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer with tiling to splash zone areas, integrated electric double oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor and all doors off.
Bedroom One 11' max x 11' 8" max ( 3.35m max x 3.56m max )
With a double glaze window to front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.87m )
With a double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' ( 2.46m x 2.13m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
A suite consisting of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with tiling to splash zone, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
With a block paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn area and access to the detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42404790.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.