2 bedroom maisonette for saleGauldie Way, Standon, Ware
Sold STC £235,000
- Ground floor maisonette
- Approximately 957 years remaining on the lease
- Private rear garden
- UPVC double glazing
- Garage en bloc
- CHAIN FREE
A two bedroom ground floor maisonette located in the popular village of Standon benefiting from it's own private rear garden. UPVC double glazing, long lease, garage en bloc and a fitted kitchen and bathroom. Offered CHAIN FREE
Accommodation Comprises Of :
Accessed via UPVC double glazed front door. Laminate flooring, wall mounted heater and built in storage cupboard housing meters.
Lounge 15' 9" x 13' 8" ( 4.80m x 4.17m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Carpeted, TV point, ample power points and wall mounted heater. Feature brick fireplace.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.59m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with ample work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink. Space for cooker/hob with extractor , fridge freezer and washing machine. Partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, ample power points and a built in storage area housing water tank. UPVC double glazed door to private garden and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.65m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Carpeted, wall mounted heater, ample power points and TV point.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 5' 9" ( 4.09m x 1.75m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Carpeted, wall mounted heater, ample power points and TV point. Large built in storage cupboard.
A fitted suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with stainless steel mixer tap and wall mounted power shower and screen. Low level WC, vanity hand wash basin, tiled flooring and partly tiled walls. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Private Rear Garden
Accessed from the kitchen. Predominately laid to lawn with large patio area. Tree, plant and shrub borders.
Long lease with approximately 957 years remaining
Garage en bloc
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.