4 bedroom character property for saleHigh Royd Lane, Hoyland, BARNSLEY
Sold STC £380,000
- GUIDE PRICE £380,000 - £400,000
- Stunning view & standing on approx half an acre
- Two bathrooms Four double bedrooms
- Sought after location
- 3.07 acres of fields for optional purchase
- GUIDE PRICE £380,000 - £400,000
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this deceptively spacious, well decorated and appointed, 4 bedroomed farm house and there is an option to also purchase the adjoining fields (approx 3.07 acres) for a further £30,000. A detailed inspection of the property & grounds is highly recommended.
GUIDE PRICE £380,000 - £400,000. A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this deceptively spacious, well decorated and appointed, 4 bedroomed farm house and there is an option to also purchase the adjoining fields (approx 3.07 acres) for a further £30,000. Only by taking a detailed inspection can the property and grounds (which the vendor advises are 0.53 acres) be fully appreciated.
Front Entrance Porch 13' 2" x 7' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.24m )
There is tiling to the floor, a side facing window and entrance door, double glazed patio doors and a door way which leads to the sitting room.
Sitting Room 17' 3" into recess x 15' 2" ( 5.26m into recess x 4.62m )
With coving to the ceiling, decorative beams, wood flooring, open chimney breast which houses the gas fire, a front facing double glazed window, radiator, French doors give access to the dining room and a doorway leads to the staircase which rises to the first floor landing.
Dining Room 15' 2" x 14' 9" max ( 4.62m x 4.50m max )
With coving and decorative beams, radiator, a gas fire inset to the chimney breast, wooden flooring and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 5" x 16' 2" ( 4.70m x 4.93m )
There is a side facing entrance door to the garden, side facing double glazed window, rear facing patio doors to the sun room, a feature electric fire suite, French style doors open to the entrance hall and there is a radiator.
Sunroom 15' 4" x 7' 5" ( 4.67m x 2.26m )
Having downlights to the ceiling, two radiators, windows to both ends of the room and patio doors to the garden and offering far reaching views over the surrounding area.
Kitchen 14' x 12' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.73m )
With decorative beams to the ceiling, a range of fitted wall and base units, glass fronted display cabinets, tiled worksurfaces, tiling to the floor, tiled splash backs, double bowl sink, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, two kickboard heaters and there is a gas cooker point.
Breakfast / Utility Room 15' 4" x 7' 5" ( 4.67m x 2.26m )
There are downlights, tiling to the floor, double glazed windows and a stable style door to the garden and there is space for a tumble dryer and fridge.
With a low flush WC, tiled floor and a side facing double glazed window.
Formal Entrance Hall
There is coving and downlights to the ceiling, a spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, a storage cupboard, two radiators, a rear facing window and an entrance door.
Downstairs Family Bathroom
This larger than expected luxury bathroom has downlights to the ceiling, a large Jacuzzi style bath, concealed low flush WC, vanity wash basin, a shower cubicle, two chrome ladder-style radiators. a fitted mirror, tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor and there is a double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Having a vaulted ceiling and beams, there is a side facing decorative arched window and spindled balustrades.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 15' 6" ( 4.90m x 4.72m )
Having coving to the ceiling, two radiators and front and rear facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" into recess x 15' 5" ( 4.55m into recess x 4.70m )
There is coving to the ceiling, French style doors which open on to a Juliet balcony and two radiators.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 9' 3" ( 4.47m x 2.82m )
Having beams, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" to wardrobe fronts x 9' 9" ( 3.20m to wardrobe fronts x 2.97m )
With access to the loft which houses the central heating boiler, there are mirror fronted wardrobes to one wall, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a corner bath with shower set over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled splash backs, radiator and a front facing window.
To the front are well maintained gardens with a lawn and mature shrub borders.
To the side is a large, lawned garden with mature trees.
To the rear of the property is a patio and a staircase which descends to a vaulted cellar and there is a lawned garden with far reaching views over open fields.
The vendor advises that the adjoining fields (approx 3.07 acres) may also be purchased for £30,000.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42404811.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.