3 bedroom bungalow for saleWinchelsea Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Lounge with Separate Dining Area
- Ample ORP, Detached Garage, Rear Garden
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this considerably spacious detached bungalow having undergone various improvements and renovations by the current vendor to offer a convenient move. The property enjoys a corner plot with ample off road parking to the front for multiple vehicles as well as a detached garage with an enclosed garden to the rear. The well proportioned and presented internal accommodation comprises entrance porch with the main reception room offering twin bays to the front split into a lounge and separate dining area with a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms of ample proportions and a generous bath/shower room/wc. The property affords double glazing and gas fired central heating as well as solar panels to the roof for extremely economical energy running costs. Situated in this popular position giving ease of access to local schooling, amenities within Ore Village and convenient bus routes, internal viewings come highly recommended.
Bedroom 1 - 18'8 x 10'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 16'6 x 10'5 -
Bedroom 3 - 11'1 x 9'3 -
Reception 1 - 24' x 17'4 -
Kitchen - 15'9 x 10'8 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42405099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26319700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.