3 bedroom detached house for saleBelgrave Road, London
Guide Price £1,800,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- In Need Of Modernising
- Two Receptions
- No Onward Chain
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Own Drive And Garage
- South East Facing Garden
Add your own stamp to this postcard property. A detached family home located in a peaceful cul-de-sac within the heart of the picturesque Barnes Village. Offering over 1400sq ft of accommodation, this delightful property offers the buyer a blank canvass in which to create the perfect family home.
A wonderful double fronted detached family house on quiet residential road, close to The Harrodian School, St Paul's School and Barnes Village.
This lovely family house is in need of complete refurbishment and offers ample scope for extension (subject to usual planning consents). The house is set back from the road offering off street parking in addition to the garage. The ground floor accommodates a wide entrance hall with cloak room. To the front of the house is a study with fireplace. To the back of the property is a separate, formal double reception room with fireplace and conservatory and a kitchen with larder cupboard. The first floor has three double bedroom, and bathroom with separate cloakroom. To the rear of the property there is a lovely 70' garden which offers complete privacy.
The property is offered with no onward chain and viewings are highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42406458.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR102515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Barnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.