3 bedroom bungalow for saleCedar Drive, Thornton
- A Genuine Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Delightful Thornton Village Surroundings
- Pleasant South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Garage & Ample Car Parking
- Good Sized Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- No Onward Chain
This is a lovely example of a very well-kept semi-detached bungalow in delightful Thornton Village surroundings and one which is larger than might first be expected. Comprising entrance hall, good sized lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside, there is a pleasant south/westerly facing rear garden, garage and ample parking on the driveway. As well as having the advantage of no onward chain, features include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors. Well worthy of a few moments of your time for a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42408357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.