2 bedroom caravan for saleCarnaby Accord, Ocean Edge Leisure Park
- Popular Location
- Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- 12 Month Season
- Gas CH & Double Glazing
- On Site Facilities
Crown Estate Agents and Lettings are delighted to present this 2 bed static caravan. This caravan is set in the beautiful town of Heysham, Lancashire at a cliff top location of the Ocean Edge Holiday park.
The accommodation briefly comprises open plan lounge and kitchen diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The caravan also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
**12 month season**
ACTIVITIES AT OCEAN EDGE:
- Sports activites and team sports
- Situated over on the ocean front
- All weather sports courts
- Boat house restaurant
- Show bar with live entertainment every night!
- Brand new arcade and entertainments for the kids during the day!
- Refurbished convenience shop
- Free wifi
- Kids Play ground indoor and out
- Regular private bus service provided on site- gorgeous nature trails along our sandy beach
Call 01254 695555 for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown Estate & Letting Agents, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.