5 bedroom detached house for saleCowick Road, Goole, South Yorkshire
- Substantial five bedroom detached family home with potential to host a small business.
- 5 bedrooms, including an integral one bedroom apartment
- Two and a half acres of fenced paddocks with gravelled training arena and up to an additional seven and a half acres of paddock land
- Extensive range of outbuildings & stabling including 67' steel framed barn, 47' stable area with a further 42' winter stable
- Crew yard with eight kennels
- Two and a half acre paddocks divided by post and rail fencing
- Bank House ? styled for life
- EPC RATING : E
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are delighted to offer for sale this substantial five bedroom detached farmhouse suited hosting business as well as family life. The property includes an integral one bedroom apartment and is set within two and a half acres approximately of fenced paddocks with an extensive range of outbuildings. The vendors inform us that there is an additional maximum of seven and a half acre available if required. The house briefly includes lounge, sitting room, dining room, farmhouse kitchen, ground floor shower room, integral one bedroom apartment with shower room and sitting room and four first floor bedrooms with shower room. The extensive range of outbuildings includes a 67’ steel framed barn, extensive garaging including 38’ horsebox store and connected stable areas of 47’ and 42’ respectively. There is also a crew yard with eight kennels and a gravel topped training arena. An outstanding family property suited to both equine and canine use. Bank House – styled for life
Currently standing within approximately two and a half acres of fenced paddocks and with the potential to acquire up to a further seven and a half acres, Bank House is a substantial five bedroom detached family home with an extensive range of outbuildings, kennels and stabling ideally suited to a variety of equestrian, canine and business related uses.
The striking mellow brick home has a crisp contemporary feel which retains the welcome of a traditional farmhouse with multi fuel stoves, superb oak kitchen and classically styled bathroom and shower rooms. There is individuality too: the fourth bedroom is raised from the main landing and a concealed staircase from the dining room leads to a self-contained one bedroom apartment with sitting room and separate shower facilities.
The range of outbuildings is equally as impressive: a side crew yard is flanked by a block of eight kennels together with access to the stable area. There are two large garages together with a further garage suited to the storage of a horse box and a 67’ steel framed barn with office facilities. The paddocks are clearly marked by post and rail fencing and include a round training paddock and a gravelled schooling area.
Occupying a rural location with extensive open views, Bank House is readily accessible to the towns of Snaith, Thorne and Goole and is just 6 miles from the M180 and M62 motorway network: it is rural not remote.
Bank House affords an opportunity to acquire a beautifully maintained family home and to create the lifestyle of your dreams.
Bank House – styled for life.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42408723.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6707132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.