3 bedroom flat for saleElmstead Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Second floor flat
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Communal garden
- Viewing advised
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this well presented second floor flat located within 0.6 miles of Bexhill Railway Station and 0.3 miles of Bexhill College. The accommodation briefly comprises three bedrooms, a lounge/kitchen diner, a wet room and a bathroom. Viewing advised.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this well presented second floor flat located within 0.6 miles of Bexhill Railway Station and 0.3 miles of Bexhill College. The accommodation briefly comprises three bedrooms, a lounge/kitchen diner, a wet room and a bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking and a communal garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Having an airing cupboard
Lounge/ Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 21' 3" max x 12' 7" min ( 6.48m max x 3.84m min )
Having velux double glazed windows to the front aspect and two radiators.
Having a fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom One 12' 4" plus recess x 9' 10" plus recess ( 3.76m plus recess x 3.00m plus recess )
Having two fitted wardrobes, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
En-Suite/ Wet Room
Having a wash hand basin and a low level WC.
Bedroom Two 20' 6" max into recess x 9' 6" max ( 6.25m max into recess x 2.90m max )
Having a radiator and a double glazed skylight window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 16' 1" max ( 2.67m x 4.90m max )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Having a bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
For me, one of the great features of this flat is the easily accessible large, finished loft space which is has provided us with excellent storage space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42410802.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.