4 bedroom detached house for saleSaltdean Drive, Saltdean, Brighton
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- DOUBLE TANDEM GARAGE
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
This immaculate detached house features the most incredible and uninterrupted SEA VIEWS from the light and airy lounge/dining room, also from 2 of the 4 DOUBLE bedrooms! Being in an elevated position you can truly appreciate the outlooks of the South downs and Saltdean's sunny sea front!
This 4 bedroom detached property is stylish, modern and well-presented throughout, consisting of four good sized double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master, a modern fitted kitchen that overlooks the rear garden, a spacious and light open plan lounge and dining area with double doors leading out onto a Southerly facing veranda, where you can indulge in the most stunning views of the sea and over the South downs.
This family home has a beautiful landscaped patio garden which idyllically is Westerly facing so you can enjoy the sun all the day. This home has been refurbished to a high standard but also has further potential, benefiting from an unusually large double tandem garage below ideal for converting or having a generous amount of storage space.
This property is situated in a much respected area of Saltdean within walking distance to the beach front and close by to amenities and bus routes into Brighton & Hove.
Double glazed door to front. Engineered wood flooring.
WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled. Doubled glazed window to front. Radiator.
Lounge 30' narrowing to 10' 11" x 22' 3" ( 9.14m narrowing to 3.33m x 6.78m )
Double glazed window to front, rear and side. Double glazed patio doors. Radiator. Telephone and TV points. Inset spot lighting.
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 10' 10" ( 3.00m max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen. Work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Part tiling. Electric oven. Electrical hob. Cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher. Built in fridge freezer
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobe.
Double glazed window to front. Shower cubicle. Part tiling. Radiator. Wash hand basin.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 10' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.33m )
Double glazed patio doors to front. Radiator. TV and Tel point.
Bedroom 4 10' x 10' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.30m )
Double glazed patio doors to front. Radiator
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Bath with mixer taps. Wash hand basin. WC. Part tiling. shaver point. Bidet.
Westerly facing garden. Solar panels. Split level. Decking and patio.
Garage 28' 11" x 7' 11" ( 8.81m x 2.41m )
Tandem garage measuring 28.11" x 7.11" and 33.07" x 10.09." Large storage space to side. Plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to front. Power points. Lighting. Up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42410832.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.