3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGrey Meadow Road, Ilkeston
Sold STC £145,000
- Three Bedrooms
- End Townhouse
- Modern Throughout
- En-suite Shower Room
- Executive Bedroom Suite
Well presented modern end townhouse, situated in the ever sort after Briars Chase development. This is a superb property and must be viewed to appreciate the modern living accommodation it has to offer and to add to that it is an end townhouse which do not come up for sale often on the estate.
A well presented modern end townhouse, situated in the ever sort after Briars Chase development. This is a superb property and must be viewed to appreciate the modern living accommodation it has to offer and to add to that it is an end townhouse which do not come up for sale often on the estate. A particular feature to note is the executive master bedroom suite located on the top floor boasting an en-suite shower room walk in wardrobe area and two velux windows. Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs W/C and a lounge. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Concluding upstairs is the master bedroom and a en-suite shower room. Externally there is parking to the front and a rear enclosed garden.
Having door to the front elevation, tiled flooring, gas central heating radiator and doors to all ground floor accommodation
Comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring, extractor fan and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 11" Max x 14' 7" Max ( 3.94m Max x 4.45m Max )
Having rear elevation double glazed French patio doors, fitted carpet and two radiators.
Kitchen 6' 2" x 15' 10" ( 1.88m x 4.83m )
Fitted with wall and base units and roll top work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, window to the front elevation, tiled flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, storage cupboard, radiator and access to all first floor accommodation.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" Max x 12' 11" ( 3.81m Max x 3.94m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted carpet and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' x 6' 3" ( 3.35m x 1.91m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted carpet and gas central heating radiator.
A modern fitted bathroom comprising wash hand basin, panel bath, low flush WC, part tiled splashbacks, extractor and gas central heating radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Having a radiator.
14ft 7 x 12ft 11 narrowing height - Not including the dressing area
Having two double glazed velux windows, fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, gas central heating radiator and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Having double glazed obscure window, wash hand basin built into vanity unit, low flush WC, extractor fan, gas central heating radiator, part tiled splashbacks and separate double width shower cubicle.
To the front is off road parking for one vehicle. To the rear is a mostly laid to lawn with a sunken patio area to the rear and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42411210.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.