3 bedroom terraced house for saleFlorendine Street, Amington, Tamworth
- ** NEWLY RENOVATED **
- ** ALL NEW DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS **
- ** VICTORIAN MID TERRACED **
- ** THREE BEDROOMS **
- ** ALL NEW SHOWER ROOM **
- ** DINING ROOM & LOUNGE **
- ** ALL NEW KITCHEN **
- ** AVAILABLE WITH NO CHAIN **
** FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS ** We are pleased to offer for sale this spacious three bedroom mid terraced property which has been FULLY RENOVATED to a high standard set on a popular Amington road. Viewing is regarded as essential to appreciate standard of accommodation.
** FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS ** We are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terraced property which has been SYMPATHETICALLY RENOVATED to a high standard set on a popular road in Amington close to local schools. Viewing is regarded as essential to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer, which comprises of, Dining Room, Lounge, Refitted Kitchen, Refitted Family Shower room, First Floor Landing, three good sized bedrooms views overlooking the school playing fields and with gardens to the rear. ** AVAILABLE WITH NO CHAIN AS WELL!! **
Block paved path, hedge surround, access to the rear via an alleyway and wood chipped area leading to UPVC double glazed door into:
Lounge 12' 9" into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.89m into recess x 3.63m )
Via a UPVC double glazed door, double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, Victorian cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, newly fitted carpet, newly re-plastered walls, two double plug sockets, storage heater and a vertical panelled door into:
Dining Room 12' 9" into chimney recess x 15' 6" max ( 3.89m into chimney recess x 4.72m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, under stairs storage, quarry tile flooring, original feature range fire surround, three double plug sockets, re-plastered walls, storage heater, door giving access to the staircase and door leading to:
Kitchen 7' 6" x 12' 6" max ( 2.29m x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, obscure UPVC double glazed door to side elevation, a range of brand new wall and base units with wooden work surface, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with electric heated hot mixer tap, breakfast bar, new four ring induction hob, integrated electric oven, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher with led cupboard lighting and spotlights.
Bedroom One 12' 8" into recess x 11' ( 3.86m into recess x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with views over the field, ceiling light point, newly fitted carpet, two double plug sockets and an original Victorian tiled fireplace set into chimney breast.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" max x 13' max ( 2.36m max x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double plug socket, newly fitted carpet and original door.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" into recess x 7' max ( 2.95m into recess x 2.13m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with views over the recreational grounds, ceiling light point, newly fitted carpet, chimney breast, original door and double plug socket.
Shower Room 7' 8" max into shower x 9' 7" ( 2.34m max into shower x 2.92m )
Shower cubicle with electric shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin with electric water heater, low level flush WC, extractor fan, led spotlights and storage cupboard.
Shared pathway leading to part wood chipped area with fence surround, two raised flower beds, outside WC and outhouse with four storage sheds to rear with renovated pitch tiled roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42411213.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.