3 bedroom detached house for saleThompson Drive, Strensall, York
Sold STC £290,000
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms, Master With Wet Room
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Generous Corner Plot Position
- Well Presented Throughout
- Garage & Additional Outstore
DETACHED HOME ON GENEROUS CORNER PLOT WITH EXTRA PARKING IN SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE - Situated on a generous corner plot, this three bedroom detached modern home boasts two reception rooms and master bedroom with stylish wet room.
Thompson Drive is located on a popular residential area in Strensall and lies close to local schools and village amenities. Situated on a generous corner plot, this three bedroom detached modern home boasts two reception rooms and master bedroom with stylish wet room. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace, dining room, kitchen, conservatory with French doors to rear garden and downstairs w.c. To the first floor is a landing leading to a master bedroom with en suite wet room, two further good sized bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally to the front is a driveway leading to a detached garage with a further parking area for larger vehicles and low maintenance garden. To the side is a paved patio with workshop and gravelled seating area. To the rear is an enclosed gravelled garden with paved patio seating area and a variety of attractive planted shrubs and mature trees. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well positioned family home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Accessed via a double glazed entrance door, and with window to the side. Stairs leading to first floor accommodation. Doors to:
With pedestal wash hand basin and a W.C, radiator and an extractor fan.
Living Room 14' 10" x 12' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.94m )
A bright and airy reception room with double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace with gas fire, television point, telephone point and a radiator. Opening to:
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.92m )
With a radiator and double glazed French doors to the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Of upvc construction and with double glazed windows and French doors to the rear garden, lighting and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.84m )
Offering a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge, washing machine and a dishwasher. With gas central heating boiler, useful understairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear aspect, and a door to the side.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access hatch and doors to:
Master Bedroom 12' x 11' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, television point and a radiator. Door to:
En-Suite Wet Room
Modern wet room comprising walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. Extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.95m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.24m x 2.06m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in cupboard and a radiator.
A fully tiled suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin and a W.C. Shaver point, extractor fan, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
A low maintenance, gravelled front garden with a variety of shrubs. A double driveway leads to the garage and access path to the rear garden.
The enclosed rear garden is gravelled with a selection of planted shrubs and paved patio area.
Garage 17' 4" x 9' ( 5.28m x 2.74m )
Accessed via up and over doors and with power and lighting connected.
Outstore 12' x 5' 3" ( 3.66m x 1.60m )
A useful additional outstore with power and lighting connected.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42411732.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.