2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThurlin Road, Gaywood, King's Lynn
Sold STC £125,000
- Well established semi - detached house
- Much improved by current owners
- UPVC double glazing & gas central heating
- Potential for further development
- Good size garden
- Off road parking
A well presented semi-detached house which has been improved by the current owners situated in a popular location! Accommodation includes two reception rooms, a conservatory and two good sized bedrooms. Viewings are highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale Thurlin road, a two bedroom semi detached house in Gaywood, King's Lynn
with accommodation comprising of two bedrooms, a dining / family room, kitchen, bathroom, sitting room, conservatory and a rear garden. This property is internally spacious with 2 reception rooms, kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor & two good sized bedrooms, a bathroom and separate WC on the first floor. The front of the house enjoys decorative front gates & provides parking with a graveled area to accommodate 2/3 cars. To the rear of the property there's a lawned and patio area, two sheds, raised planters and is enclosed by a timber paneled fence.
Accommodation Comprises :
Panelled hardwood door to front leading to entrance hall, laminate floor, stairs to first floor with cupboard beneath, radiator, metre box, double glazed window to side, door to kitchen, dining and family room.
Dining / Family Room 8' 8" x 17' 9" to chimney breast ( 2.64m x 5.41m to chimney breast )
Living flame style gas fire with back boiler serving central heating and hot water, airing cupboard with recess shelving, laminate floor, two UPVC double glazed windows to the conservatory, radiator, cupboard under stairs, stable door to kitchen, square arch opening with feature beam to the sitting room.
Sitting Room 12' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.48m )
Laminate floor, flue hearth suitable for the fitting of a new wood burning stove, double glazed window to front, radiator, coved ceiling, stable style door into kitchen.
Kitchen 14' x 6' 5" ( 4.27m x 1.96m )
Recently refurbished kitchen with a range of white shaker style units, range style gas with fire burner hob and electric fan oven with grill, solid wood floor, shelving, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, opening into utility room.
Conservatory 17' 8" x 7' 7" ( 5.38m x 2.31m )
Poly carbonate roof, single glazed windows, radiator, power and lights.
First Floor Landing
Access to boarded loft
Bedroom One 18' 10" max narrowing to 14' 8" x 9' max ( 5.74m max narrowing to 4.47m x 2.74m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, radiator, built in wardrobe with locker cupboards above and sliding door, television point, three wall lights.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" max x 10' 4" ( 3.25m max x 3.15m )
Sliding wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to rear, coved textured ceiling.
Suite comprising of electric shower above bath, pedestal wash basin, shaver point, double glazed window to side, radiator.
Low flush WC, double glazed window to rear, recently re plastered and will be decorated prior to sale.
The front of the property is approached through good quality decorative gates, parking provided by graveled area suitable size for two to three cars, good quality timber fence to side, mature hedge, storm porch.
Good sized rear garden, patio area, garden shed, raised planters, lawned area, timber panelled fence and much more.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42411735.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.