2 bedroom maisonette for saleGore Park Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £170,000
- Two Bedroom Maisonette
- Spacious & Well Presented
- Sought After Motcombe Area
- Chain Free
- Being Sold with the Freehold of the Building
- Retaining Character Features
- Close to the Town Centre, Local Shops & Train Station
Spacious & bright two bedroom maisonette in the sought after Motcombe area. Located close to the train station & town centre. Benefiting from two double bedrooms & character features retained throughout. Being sold chain free and with the freehold to the building.
Motcombe. Spacious & bright two bedroom maisonette in the sought after Motcombe area. Located close to the train station, bus routes, local village shops & amenities and Eastbourne town centre. The property has retained character features throughout with original fireplaces and stripped pine doors to all rooms. The accommodation on offer comprises of large living room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Well presented throughout with gas central heating to radiators. Being sold with all blinds and flooring and with no onward chain. Also having the added benefit of being sold with the freehold to the building which includes the basement.
Private front door into entrance hall with radiator and telephone point.
Living Room 14' 3" into bay x 11' 5" into recess ( 4.34m into bay x 3.48m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, ceiling rose and coving, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 9' 5" into recess ( 3.20m x 2.87m into recess )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer, tiled splashback, fridge, cooker, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs from the entrance hall to the first floor landing with cupboard and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" into recess x 11' 5" ( 4.75m into recess x 3.48m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, original fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 6" into recess ( 3.38m x 2.90m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, folding glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, radiator, partially tiled with double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property is being sold with the freehold of the building and the basement.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42419304.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.