3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChristie Close, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Garage to side
- Garage and off-road parking available
- Sought after location
- Slide robes in 2 bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (68)
If you want a house that you can move straight into then this is going to be the property for you.One of the advantages of this property is the current owners have neutrally decorated a majority of the house so you can spend your time doing other things.This is a sought after location and another key feature that this house has is it is only a short drive away from some key motorway connections connecting you to Blue water, M25 and London.Parking at this property is excellent. There is a garage and drive which you will find will more than cater for your parking needs. If you don't need the garage for your car then why not use it for storage purposes.This house has Two slide robes in bedroom one and bedroom Two. This will mean you have more room in those areas for you to put your personal belongings in.Only a short walk away is a popular local supermarket and a bus route that will take you into the other Medway towns.
- Lounge: 16'7 x 12'7 (5.06m x 3.84m)
- Dining Room: 10'8 x 7'5 (3.25m x 2.26m)
- Kitchen: 10'6 x 8'2 (3.20m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 9'0 (3.84m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'4 x 8'11 (2.85m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 6'8 (2.95m x 2.03m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 6'3 (2.06m x 1.91m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42420669.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12140892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.