3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLilac Grove, Cantley, Doncaster
Sold STC £105,000
- Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000
- Well-presented three bed semi-detached
- Gas central heating and double glazing (exc side porch)
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Recently fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Side porch with storage areas
- Front and Rear Gardens / Off Road Parking
Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000 Are you looking for a family home with a recently fitted kitchen and bathroom? Offering a conservatory, front and rear gardens and off road parking.
Situated in this popular location of Cantley is this recently upgraded three bedroomed semi-detached family home which offers spacious living accomadation throughout with the addition of a conservatory. The property has front and rear gardens and off road parking.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is tiled flooring and a gas central heating boiler under the stairs.
Lounge Area 13' 7" x 12' ( 4.14m x 3.66m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and a sealed unit door giving access to the conservatory. There is a central heating radiator, wall mounted electric fire, coving to the ceiling and a tiled floor which extends to the dining area.
Dining Area 8' 8" x 9' 10" ( 2.64m x 3.00m )
Has a central heating radiator and double glazed french doors which open to the rear garden.
Conservatory 13' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.61m )
Has rear and side facing double glazed windows, two wall light points and central heating radiator. There are french doors opening onto the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 8" max x 8' 10" max ( 2.95m max x 2.69m max )
Has a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with wooden work surfaces housing the inset belfast sink with chrome mixer tap, complimentary tiling and electric hob and oven with stainless steel finish cookerhood. A door gives access to the side porch.
Has a rear and side facing single glazed windows and two purpose built store rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.84m x 3.00m into recess )
Has a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
This double bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max x 8' 5" max inc bulk head ( 2.69m max x 2.57m max inc bulk head )
Has a front facing double glazed window, bulk head for the stairs and central heating radiator,
Has a front and side facing double glazed window. Recently fitted white suite comprising of wash hand basin, WC and wet area with shower and screen.
Has front and rear enclosed gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42421095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.