3 bedroom detached house for saleHeathfield Avenue, Ilkeston
- Three Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- Lovely Bathroom
- No Chain
- Sort After Location
Offered without an upward chain is the superbly appointed detached family home situated not only in Larklands area but also on a corner plot boasts view over the countryside. The property has had a fresh coat of paint giving the detached property a lovely light and fresh feel.
Offered without an upward chain is the superbly appointed detached family home situated not only in Larklands area but also on a corner plot which boasts views over the countryside. The property has had a fresh coat of paint giving the detached property a lovely light and fresh feel. An internal inspection is an absolute must to appreciate what is offer for sale. Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner, conservatory and a kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. Externally there is an expansive front garden which has a drive leading to a garage, To the rear is a enclosed rear garden. The property is alarmed (not tested).
Double glazed door to front aspect giving access via door to:
Having single glazed door and window to front aspect, stairs to the 1st floor with 2 x storage cupboards below, access to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge/dining Room 10' 6" Max x 22' ( 3.20m Max x 6.71m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, 2 radiators, gas fire with surround, fitted carpet, double glazed sliding doors to:
Conservatory 6' 5" Max x 8' 2" Max ( 1.96m Max x 2.49m Max )
Having tiled floors, electric heater, wooden double glazed windows to side and rear along with door to rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.34m )
Comprised of an array of wall and base units with work surface over, rear elevation double glazed window, double glazed door to side aspect, sink and drainer unit, free standing gas cooker and hob, plumbing and space for a washing machine. tiled splashbacks, housing the combination boiler and wood effect laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side elevation, giving access to all upstairs rooms, loft access
Bedroom 1 10' 2" Back of Wardrobes x 11' 6" ( 3.10m Back of Wardrobes x 3.51m )
Having double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, fitted carpet, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' Back of Wardrobes x 10' 6" ( 3.05m Back of Wardrobes x 3.20m )
Having double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 6' 2" x 7' 10" ( 1.88m x 2.39m )
Having double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and built in storage.
Comprised of a low level W/C, panelled bath with electric shower over head, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, feature tiled walls, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, obscured double glazed window to rear elevation.
To the front is a low maintenance garden with featured pebbled areas stocked with an arrangement of bushes and shrubs and a driveway providing off road parking leading towards a single garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed low maintenance rear garden, outside tap with fenced boundaries and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42421254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.