2 bedroom apartment for saleHuxley Court, Stratford-upon-avon, CV37
Sold by Us
- Close to amenities
- Within walking distance of town centre
- Secure entrance intercom
- Allocated parking
- One of only 6 self-contained apartments
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 double bedrooms
- Excellent commuter links
- Well maintained communal areas (recently redecorated)
- Property is offered with NO CHAIN
We are delighted to offer for sale this first floor, 2 bedroom apartment in the sought after area of Stratford-upon-Avon. It is within walking distance of all local amenities and public transport links, ideal for first time buyers or as an investment opportunity. Allocated parking available.
This privately owned, impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size within a secure block of 6 apartments. It comprises ample living space with well appointed bedrooms, one of which is en suite.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42421953.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference rkx-n6n6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.