2 bedroom maisonette for saleAvondale Drive, Loughton
Withdrawn from Market
- Two bedroom ground floor maisonette
- South / South East facing rear garden
- Walking distance to Loughton Station
- Close to Roding Valley Nature Reserve
- Within Roding Valley & White Bridge School catchments
- Approx 85 years on lease
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
HALLWAY Wall mounted radiator. Laminate flooring.
LOUNGE 16' 9" x 10' 5" (5.13m x 3.18m) Wall mounted radiator. Patio doors to rear garden.
KITCHEN 10' 4" x 6' 8" (3.17m x 2.05m) Window facing rear aspect. Tiled flooring. Range of eye and base units. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with hooded extractor fan above. Single bowl drainer with mixer tap. Splash back tiling. Space for appliances. In built storage cupboard.
BATHROOM 6' 0" x 5' 10" (1.84m x 1.78m) Window facing side aspect. Tiled walls and flooring. Pedestal sink with mixer tap. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Low level wc.
BEDROOM 1 12' 5" x 10' 4" (3.80m x 3.17m) Window facing front aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Laminate flooring. Fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2 8' 10" x 8' 8" (2.70m x 2.65m) Window facing front aspect. Laminate flooring.
FRONT GARDEN Lawn area.
REAR GARDEN Lawn and patio area. Gate with side access.
FURTHER INFORMATION The vendor advises us of the following:
Leasehold: approx. 85 years remaining
Service charge: TBC
Ground rent: TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42422928.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100925001095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Stevens Estates, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.