4 bedroom detached house for salePrinces Avenue, Walderslade, Kent
Sold STC £400,000
- Executive 4 bedroom detached house
- Spacious living accommodation
- Offered with no onward chain
- Solar panels
- Great condition throughout
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This house has been my home since my husband and I bought it in 1996. We came here as a family with our daughter, we decided to buy the house because we were impressed with the versatile living space and the generous size plot. We also love the south facing garden. We have done a lot of improvements over the years and made it our own. We are fortunate to have good neighbours and excellent local facilities. We have been very happy here, but now it is time for me to move on and I would like a nice family to buy it and make it a lovely family home again.
- Entrance Porch: 7'7 x 3'3 (2.31m x 0.99m)
- Dining Room: 14'0 x 11'4 (4.27m x 3.46m)
- Lounge Area: 14'8 x 12'1 (4.47m x 3.69m)
- Family Area: 13'3 x 9'9 (4.04m x 2.97m)
- Living Room: 12'7 x 9'9 (3.84m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen: 12'9 x 12'0 (3.89m x 3.66m)
- Utility Room: 6'5 x 4'10 (1.96m x 1.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'8 x 12'9 (4.47m x 3.89m)
- En-suite: 7'1 x 5'0 (2.16m x 1.53m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 12'1 (3.69m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 9'1 (2.82m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'9 x 8'0 (2.97m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom: 8'3 x 6'0 (2.52m x 1.83m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42423009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12140880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.