3 bedroom terraced house for saleBethesda Street, Pontypridd
- NO CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
- REAR GARDEN
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME! We are delighted to market this spacious terraced property situated in the heart of Trehafod. Originally a four bedroom home, this property benefits from two reception room, three bedrooms and first floor bathroom! Call us now to arrange an appointment! NO CHAIN!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, low maintenance rear garden and fantastic views to Trehafod mountain with excellent access and walks through Barry Sidings Country Park and local amenities.
Entered through secure front door, glass panelled door leading to;
Original staircase rising to first floor, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, door leading to:
Lounge-Diner 21' 8" x 9' 2" Plus Recess ( 6.60m x 2.79m Plus Recess )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front and rear, radiators, power points. Fitted electric fire place with marble effect surround.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Space for oven and fridge/freezer, plumbing available for appliances, tiled flooring, power points. One and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Double glazed PVCu window to side, access to:
Breakfast Room 8' 5" x 8' ( 2.57m x 2.44m )
Double glazed PVCu window to side, double glazed PVCu french doors to rear, under stairs storage cupboard, power points, tiled flooring.
Stairs rising from ground floor, access to loft, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 13' Plus Wardrobe x 12' 1" ( 3.96m Plus Wardrobe x 3.68m )
L-Shaped room, double glazed PVCu windows to front, radiator, power points, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, fitted airing cupboard, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 5" Plus Doorway ( 2.59m x 1.96m Plus Doorway )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points.
Modern three piece suite; W/C, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to side.
Laid to slate patio slabs, outside storage shed, gate to rear with rear lane access, views to trehafod mountain to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42423264.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.