3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Johns Road Grove, Wantage
- Extended and spacious living room with feature fireplace
- Separate dining area
- Good sized kitchen
- Gardens to the front and sides
- Garage and driveway parking for several vehicles
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
A extended and mature three bedroom semi-detached house offering excellent potential to extend and or improve, situated on a good sized corner plot in sought after 'Old Grove' and close to local shops and amenities.
The accommodation affords an entrance lobby, hallway, spacious and extended living room with feature fireplace and separate dining area, good sized kitchen and a conservatory. The ground floor accommodation is completed with a shower room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms all served by a family bathroom. The property also benefits double-glazing and gas fired central heating to radiators. Outside the property offers good sized gardens to the front and both sides leading to a detached garage providing parking for several cars offering excellent potential to extend and or improve subject to the usual compliance.
All mains services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42425688.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26321788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.