5 bedroom house for sale

Tyndale Park, Herne Bay, Kent

Sold STC £265,000

Property Description

Key features

  • vacant end terrace older style house
  • Five bedrooms
  • Two reception rooms
  • Kitchen/breakfast room
  • Utility room
  • Shower room & Ensuite shower/w.c.
  • Gas central heating
  • Part double glazed

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

Vacant end of terrace older style property located in a central area just off Beltinge Road and within easy access of town centre and sea front. Features gas central heating and some double glazing. Spacious accommodation, some sea views from First Floor & Top Floor front windows.

Bedroom 1

5.08m x 3.35m / 16'8x11'

Bedroom 2

4.27m x 3.81m / 14'x12'6

Bedroom 3

6.10m x 5m / 20'x16'5

Bedroom 4

3.96m x 3.30m / 13'x10'10

Bedroom 5

6.02m x 4.04m / 19'9x13'3

Reception 1

5.05m x 4.47m / 16'7x14'8

Reception 2

3.89m x 3.66m / 12'9x12'


6.86m x 3.35m / 22'6x11'

More information from this agent

Nearest stations

  • Herne Bay (0.9 mi)
  • Chestfield & Swalecliffe (3.2 mi)
  • Whitstable (4.6 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Wilbee & Son, Herne Bay

105-107 Mortimer Street, Herne Bay, CT6 5ER

01227 509022 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.


Property reference 1924369A_PB10205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilbee & Son, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.