4 bedroom detached house for saleFellows Close, Wollaston, Wellingborough
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Superb Location
A superb four bedroom family home situated in the gorgeous village of Wollaston. The property boasts four bedrooms, a large lounge, a stunning kitchen/diner and much more.
*** Call now to arrange a viewing ***
Stairs rising, doors to kitchen/diner, w/c and dining room
Double glazed door to front aspect. Two double glazed obscure windows to the front aspect and two double glazed windows to the side aspect, door to lounge.
Double glazed obscured window to side aspect. Low level w/c, wash hand basin and splash back tiling.
Lounge 17' 9" x 14' 2" ( 5.41m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, wall lights, radiator, telephone point, TV
point, door to hall.
Dining Room/family Room 17' 6" x 7' 7" ( 5.33m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 22' 2" x 8' ( 6.76m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink with one and a half bowl and drainer, roll top work surfaces over. integral oven & microwave, gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood over. integral fridge, Coving to ceiling, understair storage cupboard. Dining area, patio doors to rear garden, doors to utility.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, door to garage, double glazed door to rear garden.
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, loft access and radiator. Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, TV point.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 6' 3" ( 2.69m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps and power shower over with body jets, full tiling,Wash hand basin and low level WC and gas heated towel rail.
Fully enclosed garden with wooden fence panels, patio area and mainly laid to lawn.
Electric Up and over doors, with power and light. Door to utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42430041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD105978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.