4 bedroom terraced house for salePrince Albert Square, REDHILL
- Four Bedrooms
- Extended Family Home
- Newly Refurbished
- Chain Free
- Parking For Two Cars
SITUATED IN A NO THROUGH ROAD is this CHAIN FREE four bedroom family home. The property is split over three floors and features include EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH ISLAND, two bedrooms with built in wardrobes, PARKING FOR TWO CARS and South facing garden.
Located in a no through road is this CHAIN FREE completely refurbished and extended four bedroom family home. Everything is in place so you need not worry about anything! Just decide on what furniture you want! Salfords and Earlswood train stations are close by as is access to Redhill and Reigate town centres, M25, Gatwick Airport and East Surrey hospital.
The ground floor comprises bay fronted reception room, stunning open plan kitchen/family room with island leading to W/C and also the beautiful South facing garden.
Further benefits on the first floor are three bedrooms, two of which have built in wardrobes, family bathroom and stairs leading to second floor.
Once at the top of the house you have another double bedroom with en-suite, built in cupboards and eaves storage. To the front of the house you have parking for two cars.
At the rear you have a new patio area so great for those weekends or evenings with the family having a BBQ which leads to laid lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.