3 bedroom detached house for saleAlbert Road, Morley, Leeds
- Three bedroom detached property
- Modern and neutral decor throughout
- Well proportioned rooms
- Internal inspection highly recommended
This fantastic THREE bedroom detached property is situated a short walk from Morley Town Centre and Morley Train Station. With an enclosed REAR GARDEN, CONSERVATORY, EN SUITE facilities and having SOLAR PANELS, reducing energy costs.
This fantastic three bedroom detached property is situated a short walk from Morley Town Centre and Morley Train Station making this an ideal opportunity for commuters. The accommodation comprises of: Entrance hall, cloaks room/WC, modern fitted kitchen, spacious lounge, conservatory, three first floor bedrooms, en suite shower room and house bathroom. Having a modern and neutral decor throughout, this is an ideal opportunity for a small family or first time buyer alike. The property is fitted with solar panels, reducing energy costs.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, integral gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, laminate floor tiles, double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 18' 4" x 15' 6" ( 5.59m x 4.72m )
A fantastic sized room offering a feature fire place with electric fire, double glazed window to the rear, French doors leading to conservatory, gas central heating radiator, useful TV point and wall lights.
Laminate flooring, uPCV double glazed windows and French doors leading to the garden.
Master Bedroom 11' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.28m )
Coving to the ceiling and ceiling fan, double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Low level flush WC, wash hand basin and matching pedestal, fantastic shower cubicle, part tiled walls and front facing frosted double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front, ceiling fan, coving to the ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" Max x 6' 8" Max ( 3.28m Max x 2.03m Max )
Gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front and built in storage.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of wash hand basin with matching pedestal, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to the side, low level flush WC, part tiled walls and paneled bath with shower over.
To the rear of the property is a well maintained laid to lawn garden, with an array of mature plants and shrubbery and decking which is ideal for the summer months for entertaining. Garage facilities also to the rear of the property with off street parking. To the front of the property offers gated access with an array of mature plants and shrubbery.
The property has solar panels installed in 2009 on a 25 year agreement supplying free electric and hot water during suitable daylight conditions.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42431313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.