1 bedroom lodge for saleGrubb Street, Happisburgh, Norwich
Guide Price £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ideal holiday investment
- One bedroom
- Enclosed courtyard area
- Open Plan kitchen / dining / living area
- Idyllic setting
*IDEAL HOLIDAY PROPERTY*
Set in the IDYLLIC COUNTRYSIDE on the edge of HAPPISBURGH village this property boasts an OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining/living area, large DOUBLE BEDROOM with built in wardrobes and an enclosed patio area. There are communal grounds available for guests to use.
William H Brown are pleased to offer these highly desirable holiday properties set in the idyllic countryside on the edge of Happisburgh village. The property boasts a light, airy feel offering an open plan kitchen / dining / living area, large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and an enclosed patio area. There are also communal grounds of around 1/4 acre (stms) that are available for all guests to use.
Lounge 14' Max x 23' 9" Max ( 4.27m Max x 7.24m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear, french doors, radiator, television point, sky light and tiled flooring.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink/ drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing point for washing machine, space for a fridge, work surfaces and tiling.
Bedroom 13' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.22m x 3.58m )
Double glazing veluxe window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, tiled flooring and a door to the courtyard.
Wet room style with a three piece suite consisting of a shower, wash hand basin and a WC. double glazed window to the rear.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42431340.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.