Land for saleBlazegate, Gedney, Spalding
Offers in Region of
- 0.25 acres (0.1 hectares)
- Parcel of Accommodation Land
- Approx. 1/4 Acre (Subject to Measured Survey)
- Useful as Allotment or Variety of Uses
- Subject To Planning
- Wide Metal Double Gates to Frontage
- Concrete Base for Large Shed
- Convenient for A17
* A PARCEL OF ACCOMMODATION LAND. SUITABLE AS AN ALLOTMENT, OR A VARIETY OF USES SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION.
* COUNTRY SETTING WITH FARMLAND ON ALL SIDES. PADDOCKS AND STABLE OPPOSITE.
* CONCRETE BASE FOR A LARGE SHED TOWARDS THE REAR OF THE SITE.
* WIDE METAL DOUBLE GATES TO THE FRONTAGE (PADLOCKED).
* LOCATED JUST UNDER ONE AND A HALF MILES FROM THE CENTRE OF LONG SUTTON
* CONVENIENT FOR THE A17 ROAD. FREEHOLD WITH VACANT POSSESSION.
* THE SITE EXTENDS TO ABOUT A QUARTER OF AN ACRE (SUBJECT TO SURVEY).
* OPTION OF ALSO PURCHASING THE ADJOINING FIELD. SEE OVERLEAF.
Gedney is approximately 2 miles away from Long Sutton, which is a small but busy Market Town with a good range of amenities. There is a regular bus service throughout the day between the larger Market Towns of Spalding and Kings Lynn which is in Norfolk. Both towns are about 13 miles away and both have onward coach and rail links. There is also a bus service to the Market Town of Wisbech which is about 10 miles away.
Directions - Travel west past our office towards Holbeach. After about 700 yards turn left into Blazegate. The site is about half a mile on the right. If you continue past the site for about another three-quarters of a mile, you will reach the A17.
Water And Electricity - Mains water is believed to be available in the road, but buyers must make their own enquiries of Anglian Water. Mains electricity is thought to be available at the nearest house in Blazegate which is some distance away. Prospective buyers are advised to contact the following:
Electricity: Western Power Distribution.
Water: Anglian Water.
Local Planning Authority - South Holland District Council
Priory Road, Spalding, Lincs. PE11 2XE. TEL: 01775 761 161
Stop Press - The owner of the adjoining field edged black on the enclosed plan is willing to consider selling the field based on a guide price of £25,000. The field is thought to extend to about 2.4 acres/one hectare (subject to survey). The area requires to be confirmed.
The accommodation land together with the adjoining field offers the possibility of creating a pony paddock on the field with stables on the accommodation land. All subject to planning permission. Alternatively, an intensive horticultural unit could be created on the adjoining field with a packing shed/storage shed on the accommodation land. A prospective buyer who can provide the Local Planning Authority with a viable Business Plan which demonstrates that a horticultural enterprise at this location will be profitable MIGHT also secure planning permission for a new dwelling on the accommodation land which would be subject to an Agricultural Occupancy Restriction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26293493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoffrey Collings & Co, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.