2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeckett Way, Lewes
Sold STC £285,000
- End Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Fitted Kitchen
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this end terrace house in popular Malling area of Lewes which is in excellent decorative order, featuring two double bedrooms, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space. Viewing is highly recommended!
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this end terraced house in a desirable location in Malling. The property, which is in wonderful decorative order throughout, breifly comprises of lounge/dining room and kitchen to the ground floor, family bathroom and two double bedrooms to the first floor, front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space to the rear. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing throughout. With its close proximity to South Malling Primary school, Beckett Way would create the ideal family home, and all amenities offered by Lewes are well within a 15 minute walking distance including its vast selection of shops and restaurants, historical sights, three supermarkets, transport links offering access to Uckfield, Ringmer and Tunbridge Wells via the regular and reliant bus service and the coast and the capital through the mainline rail station. Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Laid to decorative barking with array of plants and shrubs with slab pathway.
Entrance via UPVC door with glass panel decorative inserts, ceiling lighting point, coving, stairs ascending to upper hallway and radiator.
Lounge 16' 11" x 14' narrowing to 10' 11" ( 5.16m x 4.27m narrowing to 3.33m )
Two ceiling lighting points, double glazed windows to front and side, storage cupboard under stair well, radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 7' 4" ( 4.24m x 2.24m )
Two ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear and door to rear offering accessed to garden, storage cupboard, radiator and vinyl flooring. Fitted kitchen comprising range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to include sink and drainer with chrome mixer taps and tile splash back, extractor hood, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling lighting point, hatch access to attic, smoke alarm, storage cupboard and carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 11' x 13' 5" ( 3.35m x 4.09m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed bay window to front, radiator, power points, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space and additional storage cupboards fitted into wall.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.36m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, dado rail, power points, carpet flooring and radiator
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear. Three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, deep paneled bath, wall mounted Aqualisa shower with shower head and bracket, ceramic tiling to full height around shower area with decorative border, ceramic tiled flooring and chrome towel radiator.
Timber fence enclosed, raised timber bed patio, lawn area, vast array of plants and shrubs, timber shed with full pitched roof and gate offering access to lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42434769.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.