3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBirkbeck Close, South Wootton, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge / diner
- Double glazed windows
- Front and rear gardens with parking and garage
A detached bungalow in a cul-de-sac position in the ever popular village of South Wootton. The property enjoys a lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property has been partly renovated however some further renovation works are required.
illiam H Brown are delighted to present for sale this detached bungalow in a cul de sac position in the popular South Wootton area, offering accommodation including entrance hall, three bedrooms, lounge / diner, kitchen and bathroom. The property has established front and rear gardens with off road parking and garage. Viewing is highly recommended
Lounge / Diner 16' 6" Max x 19' 8" Max ( 5.03m Max x 5.99m Max )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear, gas fire to brick fire place, radiator, cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Kitchen 10' Max x 8' 5" Max ( 3.05m Max x 2.57m Max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, UPVC double glazed window to rear, door to conservatory, single drainer sink with mixer tap over, worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point, radiator, door to pantry.
Gas boiler serving radiator heating and domestic hot water.
Conservatory 13' 2" MIN x 8' ( 4.01m MIN x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed construction with poly-carbonate roof, double glazed windows, plumbing for washing machine, built in storage.
Bedroom One 19' Max x 10' 11" Max ( 5.79m Max x 3.33m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.56m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator.
Suite comprising of bath with electric shower over, hand wash basin and low flush WC, UPVC double glazed window to rear, extractor fan, access to roof space, tiled splash backs.
Outside to the front of the property there is a brick wall with gates giving vehicular access to a drive way. The front garden is lawned with a driveway leading to the side to a sectional garage to the rear.
The rear garden is lawned with a garden shed
Please note that the bedrooms have all been renovated to a high standard however some further work is required in the kitchen, lounge and bathroom.
Proceed out of Kings Lynn on the Edward Benefer Way and upon entering South Wootton, take the turning left onto Hall Lane. Continue along turning left into Birkbeck Close where the bungalow will be found on the right hand side as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42434835.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.