2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFlixton Road, Flixton, Lowestoft
- Semi-Detached Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms, Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Generous Plot With Large Garden
- Driveway Parking, Outbuilding, Barns, Summer House
- Double Garage With Room Above
- Beautiful Field Views
- Equestrian Potential
- Approx 3/4 Acres (STMS)
Nestled within the countryside of Flixton on the outskirts of Oulton Broad with views across adjoining fields, this beautiful cottage offers two bedrooms with good-size kitchen/diner that has views out into the extensive garden, study, off-road parking leading to a large garage with room over.
Nestled within the countryside of Flixton on the outskirts of Oulton Broad with views across adjoining fields, this beautiful cottage set on a generous plot (approx 3/4acres stms) offering two bedroom accommodation with good-size kitchen/diner that has views out into the garden, study, ample off-road parking to the front leading to a large garage with workshop area over. To fully appreciate the accommodation and land on offer, we highly recommend a viewing of this rare property.
Study 5' 11" max x 12' 3" ( 1.80m max x 3.73m )
Under stairs cupboard, fitted carpet.
Living Room 16' 4" into recess x 11' 11" ( 4.98m into recess x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the side, multi-fuel fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 21' 8" max x 16' 10" max ( 6.60m max x 5.13m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, door to the side, patio doors leading into the garden, fitted solid oak kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, one and half bowl sink/drainer, gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, pantry cupboard, telephone point, loft access, two radiators.
Bedroom One 11' plus recess x 15' 7" plus recess ( 3.35m plus recess x 4.75m plus recess )
Restricted head height. Wooden framed double glazed window to the front and side, loft access, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 9" max x 7' 3" max ( 5.11m max x 2.21m max )
Restricted head height. Secondary glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over, extractor fan, airing cupboard, central heating boiler, towel rail radiator.
Ample Area of hardstanding providing off-road parking and leading to a bespoke double garage with power and light, double doors and room above with flexible potential uses.
On entering the garden from the drive way there is a large enclosed patio area with raised flower and shrub beds. On the left is the double patio doors leading to the kitchen with a further single door adjacent to the log store. On the right hand side is a pathway leading to the single door entering the garage alongside this are steps leading to the main rear garden. The first part of the garden initially slopes upwards towards the large summerhouse which is fronted by a large raised decked area around which are fruit trees and a large magnificent Maple tree and a fig tree. To the left of this there are more fruit trees including a large cherry tree and a green house which has two well established and prolific grape vines.
To the right of the summer house is a gravel feature which is a below ground filtration system for the septic tank.
To the rear of the summer house is a totally restored barn with an open cart shed attached and another barn that has yet to be restored. To the left of the barns is a very large area vegetable plot which at present chickens roam, there is then more fruit bushes including Gooseberries and Jostaberries. To the right of the barns there is a very large lawn area with various rose bushes and plants including more pampas grasses, at this point the garden is some 10ft higher than the road so no onlookers!
The entire garden is fenced with stock fencing and wooden posts and to the roadside by hazel fencing panels and a thick hedge and trees, directly behind the garage are large trees and shrubs behind which is the Calor gas tank which is hidden from view there is also a small gate leading to a pathway between the garage and the roadside hedge giving access direct to the garden if required. Secondary access is available from the adjoining lane.
Garage 20' 3" x 18' 4" ( 6.17m x 5.59m )
Wooden double doors to the front, power and lighting.
Upstairs workshop area with power and lighting.
Rurally situated cottage with equestrian potential. This property has been tastefully extended and improved by the current owners. Extensive works to the outside including oak doors and windows, replacement of the roof and the chimney stack has been renovated. The property offers a haven for wildlife and birds with stunning views over adjoining countryside. The property also boasts potential for further extension or development (stpp) whilst maintaining ample land.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42436968.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.