3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorth Road, Saltash
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED FROM £180,000 TO £175,000
- Fabulous End Terrace Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room
- Separate Living and Dining Room
- Private Rear Garden with Views
The property provides accommodation comprising lounge and separate dining room with period style fireplaces, spacious kitchen, large family bathroom and three double bedrooms with dressing room to the master. Other benefits include private veranda and rear garden.
In the heart of Saltash this end of terrace house enjoys a central location convenient to shops and transport routes, views of the River Tamar and Dartmoor National Park, This excellent family home provides accommodation comprising lounge with bay window and separate dining room with period style fireplace, spacious kitchen, large family bathroom and three double bedrooms with dressing room to the master. Other benefits include private veranda and rear garden. Call Fox & Sons on 01752 847151 or more information or to book a viewing.
This large welcoming entrance hall features under stair cupboard, radiator, laminate floor and doors open to all ground floor accommodation including:
Living Room 15' 1" x 14' 7" into bay ( 4.60m x 4.45m into bay )
A generously proportioned light and airy living room, comprises a feature fire void, laminate flooring , radiator and a double glazed bay window with under seat storage overlooks the front of the property.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 10' 9" into recess ( 3.68m x 3.28m into recess )
The dining room has a feature fire place, a sash window, radiator and has ample space for a family sized dining table and chairs.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
The kitchen features a rear facing sash window and a rear door to the veranda and garden. There are a range of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, space for gas cooker which is set within an open chimney space. There is a 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing gives access to two double bedrooms, family bathroom and a separate WC. There is also a large airing cupboard.
Second Bedroom 12' x 12' into recess ( 3.66m x 3.66m into recess )
This second double bedroom has a front facing double glazed windows has a large radiator.
Third Bedroom 12' into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.66m into recess x 3.63m )
This third double bedroom features a radiator and sash rear facing window and built in wardrobe space.
Family Bathroom 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
This exceptional sized bathroom features a front facing double glazed window, pedestal wash hand basin, Bath with mixer tap shower and radiator.
The separate WC comprises a sash window to the rear and a low level WC.
Second Floor Landing
Second floor landing gives you access to the to the dressing room and master bedroom. In addition there is under eave storage.
This is an excellent size room featuring fitted wardrobes, loft access, radiator and under eave storage. This flexible space could be used as an office.
Master Bedroom 17' 5" into dormer x 9' 3" ( 5.31m into dormer x 2.82m )
The master bedroom is a good sized double bedroom featuring a front facing double glazed dormer window, fitted wardrobes and under eave storage.
This garden has a large decked veranda that has stunning views of the river and countryside. From the veranda there are steps down to the mainly laid to lawn garden which comprises of mature shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42436974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.