3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRomsey Road, Southampton
- The Sandby design home is a spacious 962 sq ft house arranged over three floors.
- Kitchen/dining room with french doors to rear garden, separate sitting room.
- Two bedrooms and family bathroom to the second floor
- Master bedroom with en-suite plus separate study/nursery room to the top floor
- offered on the Help to Buy Scheme- just a 5% deposit required
- See Floorplans attached
The Sandby design home is a spacious, contemporary home arranged over three floors. Offered on the HELP TO BUY SCHEME- just a 5% deposit needed. The Sandby design SHOWHOME NOW OPEN 10am-5pm. Thursday-Monday
The Sandby design home is a spacious, contemporary home arranged over three floors. Kitchen/dining room, sitting room and cloakroom to the ground floor. The master bedroom to the top floor comes with en-suite, plus study room. Additionally two further bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor.
Built to an unrivalled specification and design, these highly desirable properties are conveniently located three miles from the city centre and just five minutes from the M27. A new community with onsite shops, a new park and excellent transport links, Mapmakers offers the very best of modern living.
Located near excellent road and rail links, you can leave your new home and be in Central London in under 90 minutes or at the New Forest in just 15 minutes. There's everything you need for work, family and leisure right on your doorstep - excellent schools and universities, two hospitals and a David Lloyd gym within walking distance, a well connected airport, beautiful green spaces, sea links to the Isle of Wight and the rolling hills of the South Downs National Park, all of which make Mapmakers the perfect place for you to call home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42439098.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSR305594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.