3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCouncil Cottages, Stert, Devizes
Sold STC £260,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Attic Room
- Solar Panels
- Drive way Parking.
- Great Location
Well presented three bedroom semi detached. Lounge, kitchen/diner, family bathroom, cloakroom. attic room, front and rear gardens, drive way Parking.
(Please Note: The property is currently rented out until May 2018) Call Now For Further Information.
The property offers flexible living accommodation with entrance hall, sitting room, and a spacious kitchen/dining area over looking the rear garden, there is a cloakroom and rear porch leading to rear garden. To the first floor you will find three bedrooms with a loft room to be used for storage or a hobby room. To the outside you will find driveway parking, Front garden is laid mainly to lawn, with access to rear garden which has a good degree of privacy.
( Please Note The property is currently rented out until May 2018) Call Now For Further Information.
Double glazed door to front aspect, door to lounge and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' x 8' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fire place, radiator, Tel/TV point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 11' 10" ( 4.75m x 3.61m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to inner lobby, stainless steel 1 and 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiled splash back, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, floor mounted central heating boiler and pantry cupboard.
Door to porch and cloak room and bathroom.
WC, splash back, obscure double glazed window to side aspect and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, bath with electric shower over and wash hand basin,
Stairs from hall and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 7' 2" ( 4.55m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, built in single wardrobe, radiator, TV point, recess access for further storage.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four/loft Room 15' 11" Head height restrictions apply x 9' 3" ( 4.85m Head height restrictions apply x 2.82m )
Double glazed Velux window to rear aspect, radiator and three areas for eves storage.
Lawn with shrub boarders.
Enclosed rear garden overlooking to Monument Hill, pond, patio, shed and access to front.
Driveway parking and steps rising to property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42439161.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.