4 bedroom detached house for saleBurr Close, Kempston, Bedford
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Open Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Further Reception Rooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Garage And Off Road Parking
**MODERN FAMILY HOME** This modern four bedroom detached family home is located in Kempston with good access to the A6 and M1 and has close proximity to the local conveniences Kempston has to offer such as supermarkets, restaurants , shops and bars.
In brief the accommodation comprises; Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, open kitchen and breakfast room. To the first floor are four bedrooms, master with en suite and family bathroom. Further benefits include off road parking and garage, front and rear gardens, double glazing (where specified) and central heating.
Double glazed door and window to the front aspect, radiator and ceramic floor tiles.
Double glazed sash window to the front aspect, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiling to the splashback areas, radiator and ceramic floor tiles.
Lounge 15' 8" x 9' 9" ( 4.78m x 2.97m )
Double glazed sash window to the front aspect, double glazed French doors to rear garden and two radiators.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.79m )
Double glazed sash windows to the front and side aspects and radiator.
Kitchen/family Room 16' 4" Max x 14' 3" Max ( 4.98m Max x 4.34m Max )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge/freezer, cupboard housing boiler, two radiators, ceramic floor tiles, door to understairs storage cupboard, two double glazed sash windows to the side aspect, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and double glazed French door to rear garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor, access to loft space, radiator and double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 14' Up to wardrobe x 9' 5" ( 4.27m Up to wardrobe x 2.87m )
Double glazed rear aspect, double glazed sash window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, shaved point, radiator, part tiling throughout and double glazed sash window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.62m )
Double glazed sash window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.77m )
Double glazed sash window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and door to airing cupboard.
Bedroom Four 6' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.03m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower head off taps, wash hand basin and low flush WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, part tiling throughout and ceramic floor tiles.
Mainly laid with wood chips with bush, hedge and shrub borders.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, outside tap, two timber sheds and pathway leading to gated rear access.
Power and light with up and over door.
Off road parking for two cars,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42439164.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.