5 bedroom town house for saleWoodman Mews, Richmond, Surrey
- Contemporary design
- Private development
- Residents health and leisure club
- Masses of entertaining space
- Five bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Good access to Kew and Richmond
- Over 2660 sq. ft of space
FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION. Starting Bid £1,100,000. Terms and conditions apply.
Boasting cavernous entertaining spaces, five bedrooms and four bathrooms this glorious family home is nestled in a much sought after riverside development in Kew.
Arranged over four floors with very spacious dimensions to include an integral garage this property reaches out to in excess of 2600 sq.ft.
Of the many outstanding features a south-facing sun-trap of a balcony is of particular note along with the kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances and the contemporary bathroom suites and sanitary wear.
Other benefits include, off street parking, decked garden, ideal for entertaining, residents’ landscaped grounds leading to the River Thames and the fabulous on-site Apex Health and Leisure club.
This location provides good access to Kew Gardens and the outstanding amenities to be found in Richmond-upon-Thames whilst central London can be accessed via train, tube or road.
EPC Rating C
Property ref: 121_2626_4157847
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42440355.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4157847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Richmond & Kew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.