3 bedroom apartment for saleAlbany Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Top Floor Three Bedroom Apartment
- Third Share of Freehold
- Superb Elevated Views to the Sea
- Residents Parking, Communal Gardens
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this three bedroom second floor apartment enjoying well appointed accommodation in one of St Leonards most sought after roads enjoying superb elevated views towards the sea with a townscape aspect towards Beachy Head. The accommodation comprises via the communal entrance, galleried landing, living room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a bath/shower room/wc. The property affords residents parking to the front, well maintained communal gardens to the rear, double glazing, gas fired central heating, a third share of freehold, a long lease and is offered for sale with no onward chain. Early viewings are strongly encouraged via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 16' x 14'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 14' x 12'7 -
Bedroom 3 - 9' x 5' -
Reception 1 - 17'9 x 14'10 -
Reception 2 - 11'10 x 10' Landing -
Reception 3 - 14' x 9' Bathroom -
Kitchen - 11'10 x 10' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42440448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26323864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.