2 bedroom flat for saleSovereign House, Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £210,000
- Secure underground parking
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Two allocated spaces
- Secure storage cupboard
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Far reaching views to the South
- £500.00 towards purchasing costs paid by agent on completion
* £500.00 TOWARDS PURCHASING COSTS PAID FOR BY AGENT ON COMPLETION * TOWN CENTRE LOCATION * TWO PARKING SPACES * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES * LIFT TO ALL FLOORS * Offered to the market with NO UPPER CHAIN is this unique TOP FLOOR APARTMENT situated in the town centre, close to local shops and amenities and with FAR REACHING VIEWS TO THE SOUTH. At just under a mile from the MAINLINE STATION, the apartment is ideal for COMMUTERS needing the transport links to LONDON EUSTON. Sovereign House boasts SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING, further above ground parking, an allocated STORAGE CUPBOARD per property and security intercom system. EXAMPLE PHOTOS ONLY. Briefly comprises:
ACCOMODATION: Entrance Hall, Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen, Master Bedroom with Ensuite, Bedroom, Bathroom.
OUTSIDE: One underground allocated parking space, One above ground parking space.
EPC RATING D
Front Door To: -
Entrance Hall: - Fitted carpet, inset ceiling downlighters, electric heater, door to cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Doors to:
Open Plan Living Area - 27'7" (max) x 17'2" (max) (8.41m ( max) x 5.23m ( -
Lounge Area - Fitted carpet, electric heater, security entry phone, large built in storage cupboard, BT telephone point, television satellite point, FM/DAB radio point and UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Kitchen - Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with chrome mixer tap with cupboard under. Further matching range of storage units with soft close drawers and up lighters. Ample roll edge work surfaces. Integrated fan assisted Zanussi oven with four ring ceramic hob over and stainless steel canopy extractor with light above. Integrated washer/dryer and dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer. Inset ceiling downlighters, vinyl floor covering. Two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Bedroom 1 - 14'4" (max) reducing to 7'3" x 11'" (4.37m ( max) - Fitted carpet, BT telephone point, TV satellite point, FM/DAB radio point, two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects. Door to:
En Suite - White suite comprising of walk in double shower cubicle, electric chrome shower with thermostat control, tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, closed couple WC with soft close lid, shaver socket, warm hand towel rail and inset ceiling downlighters. UPVC obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 - 10'4 " x 7'10" (3.15m "x 2.39m) - Fitted carpet, electric heater, TV satellite point, FM/DAB radio point and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bathroom - White suite comprising of panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and closed couple WC with soft close lid. Half tiled walls, shaver socket, ceramic tiled floor and ladder style warm hand towel rail. Inset ceiling downlighters and extractor fan.
Exterior - Secure underground parking for one vehicle and one large lockable storage cupboard with light. Further above ground parking space.
Agents Note - We have been advised that this property is leasehold but we have not inspected a copy of the Lease and therefore prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms of the said lease through their own solicitor.
Whilst we aim to make our details accurate and reliable, if there is of any point of particular interest to you, please contact the office. The apparatus, equipment, fittings and services have not been checked & therefore it is in the purchasers interest to establish the working condition of any appliances included. Personal items such as furnishings which maybe shown in photographs are not included in the asking price. No survey has been carried out by M & M Properties. Measurements have a tolerance of +/- 3''. Please note that this floor plan has not been drawn to scale and is for room layout purposes only. It does not constitute or form part of a contract. Doors maybe hung in the opposite direction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42440880.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26323955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M&M Properties, Leighton Buzzard - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.