4 bedroom terraced house for saleHaven Village, Boston
Offers in Region of £154,950
- SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING BAY
- ENCLOSED LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
This spacious 3 Storey Town House is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from a Kitchen Diner, Lounge, 4 Bedrooms, Cloakroom, En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom, Family Bathroom, allocated parking bay and enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Viewing is essential.
SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE WITH ALLOCATED PARKING AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, staircase rising to First Floor, wall mounted central heating thermostat, ceiling light point.
With WC, corner wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
Dining Area 14' 7" maximum x 14' 9" maximum ( 4.45m maximum x 4.50m maximum )
With radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, French doors leading to the rear garden, open plan through to: -
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.31m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, integrated oven and grill, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel fume extractor above, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for twin height fridge freezer, window to front aspect, radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling light point, wall mounted Ideal central heating boiler with timer.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, ceiling light point, stairs rising to Second Floor.
Bedroom 3 14' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.18m )
Currently used by the Vendors as a Lounge. With 2 French doors with Juliet balconies to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV.
With 3 piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, extended tiled splashbacks, radiator, ceiling recessed lighting, extractor fan.
Bedroom 4 / Office 9' 3" maximum x 14' 9" maximum ( 2.82m maximum x 4.50m maximum )
With 2 French doors with Juliet balconies to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
Second Floor Landing
With stairs rising from First Floor Landing, access to roof space, ceiling light point, built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" maximum x 10' 5" ( 4.50m maximum x 3.18m )
With 2 windows to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point. Door to: -
En-Suite Shower Room
With pedestal wash hand basin, WC, double shower cubicle with wall mounted mains fed shower and tiling within, tiled splashbacks, radiator, ceiling recessed lighting, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" maximum x 14' 9" maximum ( 2.84m maximum x 4.50m maximum )
With 2 windows to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in double wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving within.
The property is served by an allocated parking bay.
To the rear of the property is a well presented low maintenance rear garden benefiting from paved seating and slate chipped areas and a sunken pond. The garden is fully enclosed by fencing and served by external tap and lighting.
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42441417.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.