4 bedroom detached house for saleFairbourne Lane Harrietsham ME17 1LN
Sold by Us £725,000
- Quietly situated amongst a hamlet of converted farm buildings
- Substantial Grade II listed detached oast
- Twin roundels offering 4 bedrooms
- Large kitchen and dining area with patio to garden
- Spacious rooms throughout
- Period features, oak beams, ragstone walls
- Charming country walks on your doorstep
- Chain free
This charming converted Oast offers a spacious family home of around 2450sq ft, amongst a quiet hamlet of similar country properties. The property retains some fine features of ragstone walls, York flagstone flooring and exposed beams. The roundels on both ground and 1st floor provide well-proportioned reception/bedrooms. The front door opens in to a wonderful light hall with double doors to a paved sun terrace together with access to the ground floor guest WC and door opening to the kitchen/breakfast/family room. The bespoke kitchen with granite worktops and gas fired range is open plan to the breakfast and family room, extending to approx. 25ft withdoor to the south roundel, ideal as study/snug. The north roundel is off the kitchen, therefore ideal as a quirky dining room. An oak staircase ascends to the first floor to a spacious landing with full height window, four double bedrooms with two en-suites and a family bathroom.
Garden and grounds
A shared private driveway meanders through a cluster of converted farm buildings with double gates leading to the gravelled parking area. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with shrubs interspersed throughout. There is a large paved terrace with ample space for garden table and chairs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42442365.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 57. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madeleine Rose Estate Agents, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.