4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAstral Way, Hull, HU7 4XZ
Offers in Region of
- Extended Four Bed Semi Detached House
- Spacious Family Accommodation
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Part Exchange Considered!!!
- Four Bedrooms (Three Double)
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Immediate Viewing Essential!!!!!
***WOW!!!! AN AMAZING FOUR BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE OFFERING GREAT FAMILY ACCOMMODATION IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION. YOU WILL LOVE THE SPACE THIS PROPERTY HAS TO OFFER ALONG WITH THE MODERN FITTED DINING KITCHEN - SPACIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM WITH A FOUR PIECE SUITE AND DOUBLE GLAZING THAT WAS INSTALLED IN 2015. OUR ADVICE IS 'VIEW IMMEDIATELY'!!!!- PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED!***
If you are looking for a spacious family home in this sought after location then this property is a 'MUST VIEW'. This extended property offers an amazing family home for a growing family benefitting from uPVC double glazing installed in 2015 with Fensa Guarantee, 2 year old combi boiler, modern fitted dining kitchen, lounge, four bedrooms (Three Double) a spacious family bathroom with a four piece suite and off road parking for 2/3 cars.
Viewing is Absolutely Essential!!!!
Located in the sought after area of the historic Sutton Village offering an array local amenities including local shops and deli's, two local public houses and the beautiful St James Church. There are very good road and transport links into the Hull City Centre and surrounding areas.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 339231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.